Booking An Appointment
For Existing Patients
To book an appointment with Dr.Sarile you can request to book your appointment by
calling, texting 24/7 Dr.Sarile's office at 647.461.5691,
Please Note to update any of your e-mail, phone number , address, pharmacy info, OHIP
version code, next of kin, etc, using our office text message service 24/7.
Please include in your call or text:
1. Your Full Name
2. Please mention the reason for booking your appointment:
3. Please specify the type of appointment;
A) Diabetic Appointment
B) Annual Physical Exam
C) Longer Appointments
D) Regular/ Virtual Appointment
Please note that you can only present a one or two medical concerns per appointment
E) Forms /Insurances
F) Letters for going back to work or school
H) Vaccine or Injection
I) Pap Test
J) Cancer Care
L) Obesity Consult
M) Mental Health
N) Chronic Pain
4. Please specify preferred day and time for booking your appointment
5. Please note upon booking your appointment, you will receive a secure email with questionnaires pertaining to your condition or symptoms. Please these questionnaires must be completed. in order to serve accordingly.
6. Please note upon your virtual phone call appointment time, the doctor will call you private call or unknown caller or no caller ID , please make sure to accept the doctor private call at your appointment time. For further information of how to turn off your privacy settings in your phone please contact you phone provider.
7. Finally, it is your responsibility to ensure you are somewhere appropriate at the time of your
virtual visit (private and secure, e.g. not driving, not in a crowded place etc.).
Note that phone calls may come from a blocked or unknown number, please ensure you answer the
call. While we work hard to be on time for all appointments, it is possible that your call may come up
to 30 minutes after your appointment time. Please do not call the clinic until at least 30 minutes past
your appointment time if you haven’t heard from your physician.
Upon Visiting the Office
- You must wear KN95 mask, Health Canada Certified and Approved
- Please bring your OHIP ,OntarioHealth Insurance Plan,
(make sure your Health Card is valid by checking the expiration date, if it is expired you need
to renew it by contacting service Ontario, please visit